Weekend Care Assistant – Bank
We are currently for reliable and caring people able to work weekend shifts
St Christopher’s Personal Care is a growing and highly regarded care service that provides practical daily support for frail, elderly people in their own homes. We work across Bromley, Dulwich, Lewisham areas and offer care roles for visiting and night care.
We are currently recruiting for reliable and caring people able to work weekend shifts looking after our lovely clients.
We offer flexible contracts to suit your availability and you must be a car driver with a full UK licence and have access to your own car. No experience is necessary as we provide full training in a friendly, positive environment.
Why should I choose St Christopher’s?
- Highly rewarding role supporting elderly and disabled people
- Regular customers with the minimum travelling around
- Highly competitive salary of £10.50 – £11.50 per hour, based on experience and achievement of relevant qualifications
- Travel time and mileage paid
- Attractive free uniform
- Care Certificate training during induction
Am I the right person for the role?
- Are you passionate and keen to make a difference to others’ lives?
- Are you reliable and flexible with a good work ethic?
- Are you naturally caring and understanding?
- Do you have a good standard of spoken and written English?
- Do you have a UK Driving License and access to your own car?
If the answer is yes and you are available to work weekends, then come and join our team today. Please send your CV and covering letter to Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out more information about us at www.stcpersonalcare.org.uk