Night Care Assistant – Bank
We are recruiting for reliable and caring people able to work waking night shifts
St Christopher’s Personal Care is a growing and highly regarded care service that provides practical daily support for frail, elderly people in their own homes. We work across Bromley, Dulwich, Lewisham areas and offer care roles for visiting and night care.
We are currently recruiting for reliable and caring people able to work waking night shifts looking after out lovely clients.
We offer flexible contracts to suit your availability and you should be an experienced and qualified night carer who fully understands the challenges of the role.
Why should I choose St Christopher’s?
- Highly rewarding role supporting elderly and disabled people
- Regular customers with the minimum travelling around
- Highly competitive salary of £11- £14 per hour based on experience and achievements of relevant qualifications
- Attractive free uniform
- Specialised support from our management team including Registered General Nurses (RGNs)
Am I the right person for the role?
- Are you passionate and keen to make a difference to others’ lives?
- Are you reliable and flexible with a good work ethic?
- Are you naturally caring and understanding?
- Do you have a good standard of spoken and written English?
If the answer is yes and you are available to work nights, then come and join our team today. Please send your CV and covering letter to Samantha at email@example.com