Care Assistant roles – up to £11.50 per hour
Flexible contracts to suit your availability
St Christopher’s Personal Care is a growing and highly regarded care service that provides practical daily support for frail, elderly people in their own homes. Our team does amazing things for others, each and every day and they make a real difference in other people’s lives.
We are part of St Christopher’s Hospice group so any profits we make are returned to the Hospice for charitable purposes.
We work across the Bromley, Croydon and Lewisham areas and we are currently recruiting for reliable and caring people able to look after our lovely clients providing
- Personal Care
- Companionship & Social Care
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Administration
We offer flexible contracts to suit your availability and you must be a car driver with a full UK license and have access to your own car. No experience is necessary as we provide full training in a friendly, positive environment.
Why should I choose St Christopher’s?
- Highly rewarding role supporting elderly and disabled people
- Regular clients with the minimum travelling around
- Highly competitive salary of up to £11.50 per hour, based on experience and achievement of relevant qualifications
- Paid travel time between calls
- Mileage allowance paid for use of your own car
- Attractive free uniform
- Care Certificate training during induction
- Training available to QCF Diploma level
- 28 days paid holiday – prorata for part time staff
- Pension scheme
- Great career opportunities within a growing business
Am I the right person for the role?
- Are you passionate and keen to make a difference to others’ lives?
- Are you reliable and flexible with a good work ethic?
- Are you naturally caring and understanding?
- Do you have a good standard of spoken and written English?
- Do you have a UK Driving License and access to your own car?
If the answer is yes, then come and join our team today, we would love to work with you. Call Samantha on 0208 768 4648 or email at email@example.com.